Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hands like secrets are the hardest thing to keep from you

The weather today has been absolutely woeful, I swear the sun forgot to come up this morning. Does. Not. Want. Although it ties in well with the madness that is work at the end of month/end of year. And besides, so many sick people *adorns self with garlic* It would work if they were, you know, vampires.

Anywho, epic headache that's threatening to develop into full blown migraine has been stalking me since yesterday. Not much appreciated since I simply do not have time to worry about migraines right now or to take time off to fester in self-pity as I'm warmly ensconced in a blissfully dark bedroom. Wishful thinking. Although it does look like I have tomorrow and Thursday off, which would be nice as I really HAVE to write something for my thesis.

On the other hand, all my books have arrived thanks to the lovely Book Depository. They were all shipped individually which I find rather amusing, but you know, I feel they could have at least sent them in reading order. As Murhpy's law would have it, the last one in the series of course showed up first.

I have booked my full licence test...best get the thing before they catch me speeding again and leave me stranded. Tomorrow I also need to get our Wicked tickets. Excitement! It feels nice to have tickets on the white board again. All for August though, strangely enough. Avenue Q, AAR, TAI. Wicked will be September, and my Green Day tickets will only be sent out in November. I've got some socialness lined up for this week, CoE next week, and throwing in uni and work into the mix, life's quite busy.

My parents have been married 25 years today. That means they have both officially been together longer than they were ever apart. This slightly terrifies me. As I told them last night, I am amazed they have managed to live this long without killing each other. We were meant to go out to dinner but mum is stuck in traffic...

Oh wait, speak of the devil, she appears to have arrived. Which means somewhere there is a glass of Pinot Grigio with my name on it. Hmmm. Headache and wine, this spells trouble...

Music: Dismantle. Repair - Anberlin
Mood: Headachy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment