Monday, June 8, 2009

Concrete and water

Someone please shoot me. I have no motivation and this uni work is simply driving me mad. Surely there must be a way to escape this crap...where is the eject button? Eject, damn you!

I was watching Merlin last night, as you do, and yet again voiced my appreciation for Morgana/Katie McGrath. My dad happened to be there at the time and he enquired as to why exactly I had such a thing for her. I replied that I simply thought she was gorgeous, everything about her, and why, didn't he agree? He conceded that he did not. We had a discussion about the kind of women he liked, before I pointed out that we we just clearly had very different taste (he's always been team Aniston, while I'm more team Jolie). At one point I sat back and simply marveled at the fact that I was actually having this discussion with my dad. So, so very random.

I am so tired. Blah. I still have to finish this creative piece, words escape me. Curse you, you evil words!

I look at these Terminator 4 ads on TV at the moment and just scoff. You can ask my mother, every time it comes on I shake my head and say, "Oh who cares, Star Trek was here first." I think I'll be hard pressed to care about any movie hype this year after that...well except Harry Potter, but that's only cause it's Harry and we go back...

Music: Jaws Swimming Theme - Brand New
Mood: Frustrated
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My father appears to prefer a woman who looks like a lesbian truck driver... so who knows...

    ReplyDelete