Saturday, March 28, 2009

Unkempt and over-caffienated

Head is going to explode in some horror movie show of overacted violence and gore. Hopefully some interesting blood spatter, would hate to be a boring clean up.

Soft light, total silence
So tired you take the table near the door
Sat back under fire
Only as stable as I choose to show
If I choose to show

Stuck on the essay questiosn that seem to be perpetually on the fringe of coherency. A creative piece for one? Something I'm familiar with for another? Ideas hinge on an understanding of the theory, the theory I do not care for. Underlying problem in the compatibility of my brain and overwhelming amount of theory. Still, work must get done. It must. It. Must.

Well, I feel that this is an explosion
That nobody else could ever really know
Well, I would follow you anywhere
You say you don't believe in science
You're always afraid of what you can't control
I would follow you anywhere
But where were you that night when I was

I need Starbucks. Venti. Four shots. There isn't one anywhere near me.

When I was calling for the answer that you probably shouldn’t know
Well, it feels like flames surrounding me here
When you were calling with your question when all I needed was to know
That it feels like flames surrounding me here

Perhaps a shower to clear the mind, give the pills some time to kick in and kick the headache. Then just sit and write, write anything. Just to get somehting down, get something done. Hopefully there's an idea in there somewhere.

So this is it, so this is it
So this is the silence, this is the silence we became
It's never quite, it's never quite over
It's never quite over in the silence

Huh. I feel as if time has suddenly compressed. It's lost all meaning.

I've never watched Supernatural but this line of dailogue I picked up somewhere really stuck with me - I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. Hm.

Photobucket

Music: 40 Steps - The Academy Is
Mood: Quixotic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment