Tuesday, March 17, 2009

They lay heavy on my head

Guess who actually contributed to useful class discussion today? That's right. Moi. Ha, see, those random 2am google searches pay off...sometimes.

Library workshop tomorrow...apparantly. Haven't actually heard anything about it, so I'm just assuming. Still, no research required for that. Small mercies. There's no way I'd be able to focus on any readings, I just want to crawl into a warm, dark place somewhere and sleep. Bliss.

I think I can also definitely confirm that watching Merlin is a real hazard on the train. I scared people because I was unable to suppress my absolute glee at the scene where Merlin steals Arthur's key. The way it's floating around his head! It's just so completely ridiculous. Love.

I finally got myself a new quilt cover set, and a new sheet set. Five hundred thread count, mwahaha. Count them! Five hundred! I don't know why I had suddeny become so obsessed with this, but it was what it was, and I have now achieved my aim. I am pleased.

Bah. There is a song I want to download from iTunes but I keep forgetting what it is. I need to write it down, blast my feeble brain!

Oh. My. God. iTunes has just recommened me 'All I ask of you' [from The Phantom of the Opera]. I was just about to scoff at it, cause I already have it, but then I saw it was by John Barrowman. Can I just go die somewhere now as my fandoms all come together and cannibalise each other? Why don't I know these things! Guh.

Do I want to sleep in tomorrow or do I want to go shopping? There's a leather jacket at Just Jeans that wants me to come in and try it on. I can't turn down a jacket, I mean, that would just be cold hearted and rude. Look at it. It's asking so nicely.

Ugh that reminds me! When I went shopping for the shoes last week, I stumbled onto this outlet store that's selling all these designer jeans, including True Religion jeans. Now I've heard so much about these jeans I figured what the hell, I'd try them on. Do you think they had any in my size? No, of course not. Because clearly these things aren't made for normal people.

Oh, before I forget, please direct your attention here to the wonders of the Celebrity SatNav. Trade that annoying voice for something more attuned to your delicate fandom sensibilities. You know you want to.

Finally, happy St. Patrick's Day! Seeing all the green around the city and hearing all the Irish jokes makes me slightly wistful, what with all the reminiscing it induces! Enjoy, and blame everything on leprechauns. Leprechauns or Guinness, depening on the time of day I suppose.

Music: Break the night with colour - Richard Ashcroft
Mood: Listless
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You and the jackets! It is hot though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help it! I'm like Gerard, I'm a jacket whore! I'll see how it looks on before I make any rash decisions...

    ReplyDelete