Friday, March 13, 2009

Epic Yawning Fit of Doom

If this keeps up I'm going to have to suck it up and go see a doctor. Blinding headaches, constant tiredness (even after I went to bed before 10 last night! That never happens!), and the feeling that there's something lodged in my throat does not make for happy fun time.

I yawned twice just writing that little bit. Seriously, I can barely keep my eyes open.

It's frustrating.

You're packing your bag for that magical desert island that happens to have electricity, a TV, and a DVD player—what five DVDs do you take with you?

Shit. It has to be something I don't mind rewatching copiously. Hmmm. Ok, Torchwood Season 1 and 2; Across the Universe; The Princess Bride; and Everything is Illuminated.

Now, sad as it is, I guess I'm going to have to go take a nap. Bah.

Music: Doctor Who's on
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. heart the doctor :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how in love you are with EIL. It really is the best film EVER! Alex FTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All thanks to you :D "Grandfather informs me that this is not possible."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am distressed by dogs...

    In Ukraine everyone has a premium penis...

    ReplyDelete