Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills everyday

I haven't been very productive today as I have been too paralysed with fear and horror at the immensity of what I have gotten myself invovled in. Need to suck it up and move.the.fuck.on. I know, but it's easier said than done. Where be those anti-anxiety meds? *scrabbles around* Blah. Priority number one is to find a damn supervisor. I have posted everything online that I should have, I think, so that's something I suppose.

Had brilliant idea for my cultural studies final assignment. I think. Will have to check if it'll fly, but if it does, it should be quite amusing.

Got caught up with card games as I invariably do when I'm meant to be working. Black Jack today. Strategy program. I suppose it's sort of pointless to try and learn Black Jack startegy since you're going to lose anyway unless you count cards, which has been firmly established as being beyond me. Sadly. It's probability. I was never too flash with probability. Still, won 90% of my games. I was quite impressed with myself.

Salt, sweat
Sugar on the asphalt
Our hearts littering the topsoil
Tune in and
We can get the last call
Our lives, are cold

Music: Bleed American - Jimmy Eat World
Mood: Drained
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment