Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lookit, I've found something else to help me procrastinate

Three overplayed songs I love anyway:

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

I hear it all the time, on every show and ad possible, yet it still doesn't annoy me. It's a minor miracle. It's just so relaxing. Go to your happy place *spirit fingers*

I write sins not tragedies by Panic! At The Disco

Back when they still had the ! and it influenced everything. The bells! The melodrama! The crazy video! I have to admit, for a while there, this song made me want to tear my hair out, but I still love it anyway. Which is a contradiction in itself, much like the band.

Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf

This song is generic, repetitive, and really brings nothing new to the party. There is no reason for me to love it as much as I do, but hey, that doesn't change the fact that I do. Just don't ask me to explain. It boggles the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment