Sunday, March 29, 2009

Keep your soul like a secret

I need to write this fucking screenplay. So many creative writing ideas just bubbling and no fucking way to get them all out. That's the worst thing. I hate it. It makes me feel really lost and, well, frustrated I suppose. It's all I have you know, I hate the thought of not being able to do it justice or letting them get away. That's why I always say I want to hook my brain up to a computer, solve the problem. My fingers can't keep up with my thoughts, time won't keep up with my thoughts. I can never get around to all of the projects and ideas cause I simply don't have the time.

I'm running over. Seriously. I can't listen to a song, or read a paragraph, without getting an idea for a story. Not fully formed, but it's that "Oooooh! Lighbulb!" moment that with a little nurturing can usually pull through all the way. But as I said, simply don't have the time.

I have a fucking essay to write that I just can't decide on a topic for. It keeps shifting and changing and I'm so sick of it. Blah.

I'm just generally feeling frustrated, agitated, controlled and trapped. Add in whatever you want. It's always the same, isn't it? Rather pathetic. C'est la vie. Tomorrow we do it again.

And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground
And if they get me take this spike to my heart and,
And if they get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me take this spike and,
You put the spike in my heart
And if the sun comes up will it tear the skin right off our bones
And then as razor sharp white teeth rip out our necks I saw you there
Someone get me to the doctor, someone get me to a church
Where they can pump this venom gaping hole
And you must keep your soul like a secret in your throat
And if they come and get me
What if you put the spike in my heart
And if they get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me take this spike and,
Can you take this spike?
Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless night time sky?
Can you take this spike?
Will it wash away this jet black feeling?
And now the nightclub sets the stage for this, they come in pairs she said
We'll shoot back holy water like cheap whiskey, they're always there
Someone get me to the doctor, and someone call the nurse
And someone buy me roses, and someone burned the church
We're hanging out with corpses, and driving in this hearse
And someone save my soul tonight, please save my soul
And as these days watch over time,
And as these days watch over us tonight
I'll never let them, I'll never let them
I'll never let them hurt you not tonight
I'll never let them, I can't forget them
I'll never let them hurt you, I promise
Struck down, before our prime
Before, you got off the floor
Can you stake my heart?
And these thoughts of endless night bring us
Back into the light, and this venom from my heart
And these thoughts of endless nightbring us
Back into the light, kill this venom from my heart
And as always, innocent like roller coasters.
Fatality is like ghosts in snow and you have no idea
What you're up against because I've seen what they look like.
Becoming perfect as if they were sterling silver chainsaws going cascading.

Music: Vampires will never hurt you - My Chemical Romance
Mood: Frustrated
Photobucket

2 comments: