Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Photo Catch Up

Four photos for four days [which is really just things I bought *embarrassed shrug*]

Photobucket
These shoes were made for walking all over my uni work. New boot-like things. They are remarkably comfortable. I love them (and yes that is my Johnny Depp shrine in the corner, because I am apparantly fourteen on the inside...a must have, surely.)

Photobucket
That's right. I own a kick ass pair of high heels. Suede. And while they make my achilles tendons want to curl up and die, and I suddenly become aware of the existence of my calves, they are actually remarkably easy to walk in. I don't teeter like I do on those other heels I bought ages ago, and they weren't even high. Plus my feet don't slide around in these. This is probably due to the fact that these aren't crappy cheap shoes. But in short, they're hot.

Photobucket
A bag! It's blue. I bought another one for uni as well, but I haven't taken a pic since I'm already using it. I like brands in my bags, they're Diana Ferrari and JAG respectively.

Photobucket
And finally, a random sign at one of the bag places I stopped at. For some reason I found it hilarious at the time. Not quite sure why right now...

Music: Torchwood ['Reset'] is on in the background
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment