Friday, March 6, 2009

It is silver and silent

Whatever is left of me, whatever I am, I'm yours.

I may be a bit behind the times, but I just saw it today...the Spaceman video. What exactly are The Killers smoking?

I have nothing interesting to report. I feel like crap and am unamused. Head stuffed with cotton wool which is detrimental to my ability to even try to take in any uni work. I had to cancel on Roze cause I just feel that useless (and my library card hadn't arrived yet). Barely slept at all last night, kept feeling like I was going to be sick. Have been trying to sleep this afternoon to no avail. You know that aching feeling, and then being cold and getting goosebumps? I hate it. It always makes me feel like my skin itself is actually hurting. So yes, like I said - unamused.

All I can do is make myself tea and hope for the best. Hopefully I get some sleep tonight, work in the morning. Joy.

I wish someone would tell me if we have readings for Tuesday's class. I can't find anything online! Bah. Also, why is it I can now suddenly think of interesting essay topics for subjects I already did? For 'Culture, Writing & Textuality', a study of sunglasses, and its uses both to hide and observe. For 'TV & Pop Culture' a case study of Life on Mars, UK vs US, and what this says about differences in the industry and audience. Also, obvious candidate would be something on Doctor Who for the cult tv section. Brain = failtastic.

Blargh. I'm fighting a losing battle here. I'm going to go stare at my ceiling instead.

Photo of the day is of my dog, lording it over everyone as she appears to think she owns the house.
Photobucket

Music: Silver and cold - AFI
Mood: Sick
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment