Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sickness, neo-nazi nitwits, and identity challenged Doctors

Ugh. I still feel icky. I've been out most of the day, only really got up after 6. About ready to go back to bed now. Sad. Unsurprisingly, I have no photos. I'll take three tomorrow (if I can be bothered getting up) to overcompensate.

Watched a bunch of movies yesterday after work, including The Producers and Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire.

For the first one, I have to say (and I never thought I'd say this) the scenes with Will Ferrell were by far the best ones. "Stand still! How can I shoot you if you keep moving?!" Also, this both fascinates and scares me.
Photobucket
It's...freaky.

As for Harry Potter, wow they really left a lot out of that movie, didn't they? I really only watched it to shamelessly flail over Tennant. My mother can attest to my weak, sickly glee over it. This scene in particular launched me into a random ramble...
Photobucket

Sirius head: Now tell me about this dream of yours....who was the third man in the room?
Harry: The Doctor!
Sirius head: The Doctor? But...Doctor Who?
Harry: Look, how do you think those tents got bigger on the inside? That's not magic, that's Time Lord science.
Voldemort: Did someone call?
Harry: Not Dark Lord, Time Lord.
Voldemort: Bah, no one appreciates true evil anymore.
Darth Vader: They just don't know the power of the dark side of the force.
The Master: I'm starting a support group. I quite good at setting things up you know. Ran this whole country for a while, me. Very efficiently too, if I say so myself. Built an air carrier and everything.
Darth Vader: Well, I built a Death Star. A fully operational Death Star.
Voldemort: You didn’t build it, you just oversaw the construction!
Darth Vader: I find your lack of respect disturbing...
Sirius head: Do you mind, we're in the middle of something here?
Harry: Yeah, a 903 year old Time Lord using a chameleon arch to appear human, posing as a wizard, using polyjuice potion, posing as another wizard.
The Master *to Voldemort*: Your scheme is needlessly complicated. I've always favoured the 'just gas them' option.
Voldemort: Oh right, after all, you only tore a hole in reality.
The Master: Well...at least I wasn't taunting a 14 year old boy.
Darth Vader: I have to agree here. Just kill them. Gas, force, lightsaber, tray...just get it done.
Voldemort: Don't you have a galaxy to rule?
The Master: Ah, living the dream there.
Darth Vader: We all really do have so much in common.
The Master: Not dress sense though. Seriously guys, you can be evil without billowing robes. Frankly, they're a hazard. You'd be amazed what a well tailored suit does for your image.
Sirius head: OI! Villains anonymous is through, kindly piss off.
Harry: We have important things to talk about. Things we'd rather not involve arch enemies in.
The Doctor: Like whether I'm actually wearing a kilt when I'm supposedly posing as that funny old man at that ball. Banana?
Harry: No...thanks.
Barty Crouch Jr: Don't offer the object of our master's ire fruit!
The Master: Hmm?
Voldemort: No, he means me.
The Master: But I'm The Master.
Darth Vader: There is only one master...
The Doctor: Speaking of, I suggest you run along and make sure Davros, I mean Palpatine, doesn't exterminate your son.
Voldemort: Father issues? This I have to see.
The Master: I'm in too. He's supposed to think I'm dead.
Sirius head: You are dead! You will all be dead if you don't shut the hell up!
The Doctor: Oh hello, there's a talking head in the fireplace!
Harry: That's my godfather, I was just explaining the complexity of your existence to him.
Mad Eye: That would be where I come in.
The Doctor: This is brilliant! I've found someone even Jack wouldn't...dance with.
Jack: Why do people always assume I don't actually have standards?
Snape: YOU! You gandered at my ward!
Sirius head: What is this?!?! Cameo night at the mad house?!
Barty Crouch Jr: Can we get a move on here? I've got an itch only some murdering will scratch.
The Doctor: Hm. Let's see. Who to be and who not to be, that is the question...
*some time later*
Ron: What the hell is going on here?
Harry: I honestly couldn't tell you. I stopped listening when he started soliloquising. On the upside though, I now have a sonic device, a lightsaber, and a 'Get out of death just this once' voucher valid for any Voldemort plot for the next ten years.
Ron: Ten years? Bit optimistic.
Harry: He's attending a support group.
Ron: Ah.
Hermione *entering*: Why is there a 1950s police box in the hallway?
The Doctor: A thought which, quarter'd, hath but one part wisdom and ever three parts coward, I do not know why yet I live to sa- oh sorry, yes, that would be mine.
Hermione: You can’t simply materialise in Hogwarts!
The Doctor: But I did.
Hermione: But you can’t! It says in 'Hogwarts a History' that -
The Doctor: But I did.
Hermione: But you can’t!!
Sirius head *mere embers*: And this is what I sacrifice myself for.

My throat is on fire. I need tea again. It's like the only thing that doesn't make me feel worse. Stupid sickness. I should get worker's comp for this!

Music: TV in the background
Mood: Still sick
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Duuuude that was hilarious!!! Freaking awesome!!! Ah I wish you were online tonight I have heaps to talk to you about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it :) I was going to text something along these lines to you while watching it. It's hard to resist. I've added a Snape bit in too. I'm online now...I'd text you but again...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous!

    I now have a sore throat too... long distance sympathy infection?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, don't have a sympathetic infection :( Huggles.

    Further addition to my insanity? After -
    Snape: YOU! You gandered at my ward!
    Jack: Actually Ianto was gandering, I was merely offering commentary - *ducks killing curse* yikes.
    Ianto *bored*: better run before you ruin Harry's claim to fame.
    Jack: You know I love a good hunt *ducks another curse* Maybe not when we're the target though. Run!
    Ianto: You time travellers sure have funny ideas about good dates.
    Snape: Sectum sempra! Avada kedavra! Come back here! *flaps after in overgrown bat-ish way*
    The Doctor: Don't mean to alarm anyone, but the fire seems rather incandescent with rage. Is that normal?
    Sirius head: What is this?!?! Cameo night at the mad house?!
    etc.

    ReplyDelete