Thursday, March 12, 2009

So I didn't go to class, what of it?

In reality however, the passions simmer and re-simmer in solitude: the passionate being prepares his explosions and his exploits in solitude. And all the spaces of our past moments of solitude, the spaces in which we have suffered from solitude, enjoyed, desired and compromised solitude, remain indelible within in us, and precisely because the human being wants them to remain so.

Two things:
- K9 is being filmed in Australia?
- It was apparantly John Barrowman's b'day. I want to take this moment to reflect on how stupidly good he looks, I seriously don't think he looks his age at all.

I wish the dude scanning my books at the library this afternoon had some of his personality. Any personilty, in fact, other than being grumpy.

There is a spider on my hand. It's only small so I can make this observation calmly and detached. Still, this country... *shakes head*

The internet is both a blessing and a curse, to put it in timeless superhero dialogue. It's an invaluable resource that makes my life a thousand times easier, but it's also the main source of procrastination. I can't get on and just do what I have to, oh no. Hours are spent doing other nonsensical things first. I know, I know, I am weak!

Has the Max Bemis song shop always charged this much? I love the idea, but a $150 is a lot of money for a song...

Music: Lover boy - Furthest Drive Home
Mood: Thoughtful
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment