Monday, May 4, 2009

Shoot the sunshine into my veins

Aragahahjgahaghagahagh!

It's bloody one in the morning, this bloody creative cultural piece was due yesterday (Monday, so only an hour late) and I can't remember what damned poem extract I wanted to include in it cause I wrote it down in an email on Jasper, but didn't save it as draft and then his battery died. Goddamnit. Of course, I don't have to include it, but it seemed like a good idea at the time, and I won't know if I really want to until I find it again. It was John something or other, I'm sure of it. Quite a famous guy. I'm now trawling bloody livejournal for it.

Woe.

Heeey, today I finally get to see the new house.

YES! I've found it. John Keats. Ha. See, I knew it was something like that.

Was it a vision, or a waking dream?
Fled is that music: - Do I wake or sleep?

Hmm. Maybe that's too wankery to include. But then again, this is university.

What was I saying? Oh yes, new house. My life is being dilluted into boxes. It's rather depressing. And oh lord, I have so much uni work to do, it's enough to make a quick trip off a very tall building seem like a whole lot of fun.

Can't wait to get this damned router fixed, it feels indescribably weird to sit at mum's desktop to do stuff.

Anyway, email sent, apologies for skipping class sent to another tutor. Now to bed, work and painting await!

Music: 27 - Fall Out Boy
Mood: Stressed
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really like moving, I love wrapping everything in newspaper and then unpacking it again, starting anew.

    You have to tell me what the new house is like! I am excited to see it though slightly disappointed that I have finally become confident driving to your house and now have to relearn it!!!

    Massive hugs on the uni stuff. It's meant to try and kill you.

    ReplyDelete