Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lead me through the fire

There's a great blog about 'Transient Modern Music' up over here. It has valid argument and if I wasn't so tired, I'd have something more to say about it.

I have to do my presentation today on non-place/cyberspace. I dont know if it's long enough, but I have a powerpoint *waves quotes around* I'm kind of worried since she doesn't want us to be reading off notes or anything, but I just haven't learnt it word for word yet. I can vaguely natter on I suppose. I'm good with vague. I am torn between hoping they interrupt with comments and really wishing they wouldn't, I doubt I could actually lead a discussion on this. I just know what I wrote for the presentation.

Blah. Presentations. I was promised in High School that I'd never have to do them again, I feel like I should sue someone.

Once this is done, I still have the presentation of my proposal which I have to do tonight/tomorrow, as well as my creative piece and essay for cultural studies. I think I'll try to do my essay tomorrow/saturday, and then a draft of my creative piece has to be done by Tuesday. I'll email a copy to Mandy as well.

Almost there. As Dory would say, just keep swimming...

Oh.MY.God. I just fangirl squeed like the fucking loser I am. I suspect my inner fangirl actually suffered a heart attack. This is probably for the good of the nation. I don't need her rambling on about fandoms during my presentation today [even though a) I make reference to Dollhouse, and b) I show a clip from Big Bang Theory at the end].

Better run through it again *sigh*

Here - have a lolcat
Photobucket


Music: Fallen - Sarah McLachlan
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

1 comment: