Monday, May 18, 2009

A quick note

THIS rumour disturbs me. But seeing as it's the sun, I won't put much stock in it. But seriously, Timothy Dalton? Um...no, thanks. He was an absolutely woeful Bond. Wooooeful. No one can convince me otherwise.

I'm too lazy and warm to formulate anything more than that. Nothing productive is happening, work sucked all my energy, am about ready to sleep until next month...or until Season 3 premieres. Which might turn out to be a bit of a Rip van Winkle case, but hey, at least I won't have to stand around waiting. Seriously BBC, what are you doing? I feel like getting Robert Langdon on the case, who cares about the Church, what's happening at the bloody BBC? Conspiracy theory people! It's the Illumnati! And so on and so forth. Bah. It's too tiring to even contemplate. I mean really, are they trying to put people off this show? It's a very Channel 10 approach to take to things, keep jerking people around until they stop watching, then we just drop it mwahaha. They cannot do that to me. They cannot. My inner River Tam will take over. Everyone has been warned. Look, my sanity teeters on a fine edge as it is with all this damned uni bullshit, do I really need to be pushed?

Sigh.

Now I'm going to watch Countrycide. Sorry Honours, there just isn't anything left of me to dedicate to you. Soul has clearly been divided and sold, try somewhere else.

Music: 21 Guns - Green Day
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, it is not a rumour. It's happening... it's been in the paper here...

    ReplyDelete