Saturday, May 23, 2009

I know just what you are

Google toolbar has done the most brilliant thing to my tabs default page. I don't know how it happened, but one day I suddenely had lovely "most visited" blocks with 'recently closed tabs' and 'recent bookmarks' links. It makes everything so much more efficient. How exactly does one live without google? I can't remember anymore. I have also mastered the art of PayPal...which no doubt sends a chill through everyone who knows my penchant for eBay.

In other news, came across the following over at TV Tropes this morning when I was procrastinating researching something:
Regarding the Doctor Who episode Journey's End: The Doctor Who Adventures magazine reveals that the Doctor left Rose and his human counterpart with a chunk of the TARDIS (presumably so they can go off and have their own adventures), a detail which has a huge impact on the ending shown in the episode. The scene was shot and was boxed with the DVD set. Russell T. Davies has stated that whether we acknowledge it is our own choice.

How have I missed this? How??

Also realised this morning that my download of the final episode of Merlin doesn't work. WOE.

On the side, I'm having a minor nervous breakdown over all this uni work while my head threatens to split open and unleash a small army of...hm...of sentient alien nails! Since it feels like that's what is driving into my skull.

Music: Womanizer - Britney Spears (what is it with this song?)
Mood: Stressed...to the maaaaax
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment