Friday, May 15, 2009

Set phasers to stun

I have had the best night out tonight. Em and I got our times mixed up and ended up seeing Star Trek. It is FANTASTIC. It's funny without being stupid, and just totally gleetastic. It is everything you'd want from a movie. Left feeling totally hyper. We headed over to the gig afterwards, had a couple of drinks and such. Em is such a darling for being convinced to hang out with me all night.

I felt like a million dollar tbh. The sweater dress/tights/heels combo is a winner. It makes such a huge difference if you just feel good ya know. Lots of random touching happening, big smiles. Life's good *happy sigh*
--
From Jasper, with love.
[[Power and speed and death rolled into one]]

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo glad you had fun and that you felt good :D That's why I love clothes and fashion so much. When I know I have a good/interesting outfit, I feel better about everything.

    Remind me to tell you about my evening... it's not appropriate for blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so true dude.

    Oooh will do! I'm intrigued now.

    ReplyDelete