Friday, May 29, 2009

Don't let me get me

This is getting to a completely embarrasing point. I've never been such a horrific fangirl about anything in my life (except possibly the first time Panic toured...and TAI toured...oh and the first time I got Green Day tickets). I seriously just had to stop myself from combusting in the surgery. Instead I emitted a strangled choking noise which nearly caused me to hyperventilate. The patients all looked at me as if I'm insane. Which, all things considered, is a valid concern. One half of my brain is observing this with complete disgust and thinking "you fucking loser" and yet, I can't help myself. The phrase 'my fandom wants me dead' never seemed more apt.

--
From Jasper, with love.
[[Power and speed and death rolled into one]]

No comments:

Post a Comment