Sunday, May 17, 2009

If you want my love you've got it

I'm so lazily content at the moment I might never move again. I've had such a great weekend and am in such a good mood that even the impending threat of due assignments can't touch me. Why can't I always feel like this? My room gets the best afternoon sun too, so it really doesn't make moving a priority. Friday I was lying here, listening to the new Green Day album, and Oreo was napping with me, randomly barking at the curtain when the wind blew. She's such a loon, it was adorable.

Last night I hung out with Roze and it just lovely. It feels like I haven't seen her in months but its only been a few weeks, time's just been totally messed up lately. Anyway, we saw Wolverine, which is quite enjoyable. Gambit is made of win, obviously. And Hugh Jackman, I mean come on, can't go wrong can you? I think it would have been better though if I hadn't seen Star Trek first. It really just is that good. As far as hyped movies for the year go, it totally blew the others out of the water. [Um the watchmen anyone? Pfft.] Wolverine was way better than
the last X-Men movie at any rate.

We had dinner and just caught up on everything, confirmed our plans for Roze's 80s Movie night this Saturday. I'm making Sangria! And possibly Irish Coffee if I acquire some Jameson. I've discovered this cocktail book I bought ages ago with my shaker. That's the one good thing about moving, you discover things you forgot you had.

I didn't sleep well last night, and by that I mean barely slept at all, so I think I'm entitled to be lazy and spaced out in my room, right? Right. No one bothers me back here, it's lovely.

Tomorrow - work. Blah.
--
From Jasper, with love.
[[Power and speed and death rolled into one]]

No comments:

Post a Comment