Friday, May 29, 2009

Fingers stained with yesterday's highs and lows

My dad has ordered pizza...again. Now I love pizza as much as the next person, but there's only so much of something you can have before you want to never see it again...or not for a while at least.

I have had a highly unproductive day. I suck.

Speaking of sucking, I discovered a Sum41 song today that does not in fact suck. I never thought that would ever happen. Amazing!

Other than that I'm rediscovering Forgive Durden. Oh and I've been listening to 21st Century Breakdown, which is growing on me, as I suspected it would.

My destiny
Wasn't written in the stars.
It's been meticulously planned
And presented in a chart.
A flawless design
To truly satisfy.
You want results?
Look at the fucking smile
On my face.

Music: Ear to ear - Forgive Durden
Mood: Procrastinating
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You don't like Sum 41? Don't tell Josh! Lol! The early stuff is maybe a bit ropey but come on, Chuck is awesome!

    And don't kill your dad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been keen on Sum41. The same way I'm not keen on Blink *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete