Sunday, September 27, 2009

The word black is black, and blue is just blue

Oh dear god where has the weekend gone? And why did it have to do such damage to my savings account as it went? So not a productive time. Damn geekdom! You lead me into temptation! I have bought....I don't even know what. T-shirts. Books. Random fandom related stuff that will arrive here in the next few weeks and I will have no idea where to put them. I still have more shirts bookmarked for the coming weeks, and my Forbidden Planet shopping basket is still awaiting checkout as well. I balk at the pound, it must be said. I mean with the US dollar I lose little under a quarter, but the pound is double the worth of my puny earnings. Oh but how I love internet shopping. I look forward to being randomly surprised by packages over the coming weeks. I've given up on Amazon though, I'm still waiting on Roze's birthday present and that's been over a month as I didn't want to pay their extortionate express shipping fees. Besides, when it comes to books I can get most things from The Book Depository. Of course, when all else fails, there is always the wonderful world of eBay. Now that I have a debit card, it's beautifully angst free.

Still, I should be spending my time more productively. I definitely shouldn't spend hours watching Big Bang Theory, or watching reality tv, or getting into petty arguments with my father. So, tomorrow, there will be progress! I need to fix up my CV and print out a profile piece since I have to put in my Masters application on Tuesday. That'll be fun *woe face* Also, re-write. Then for the rest of the week....RESEARCH!!!

Maybe the capslock will convey the urgency of this situation to my apathetic self.

Music: Baby, it's a fact - Hellogoodbye
Mood: Guilty
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment