Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gah

This year goes from bad to worse with every fucking month. My paternal grandfather had a light heart attack this morning and is in ICU. The idiots I claim as relatives on my dad's side of the family didn't want to let us know but my only aunt with any common sense or decency called anyway. I cannot believe these fuckwits wanted to keep this from us, just because we're halfway around the world doesn't mean we aren't entitled to know these things. It's not like we're going to jump on the first plane or do anything rash, we are responsible adults capable of making decision, we should be allowed the opportunity to make these decisions. I know it's my dad's oldest sister being the idiot here and I am this close to calling her and giving her a piece of my mind. The controlling bitch, I swear. My dad always rings his father on Thursday mornings so can you imagine if he rang tomorrow and didn't get any answer, only to be lied to if he asked his sister? Or what if the worst happened and my granddad passed away, how do they think we'd feel if they kept this from us?

I am majorly fucking pissed off. At least I have one sane family member on that side of the divide.

Music: Torch song - AFI
Mood: Pissed off
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's just ridiculous! I'm sorry to hear your grandpa isn't well :(

    ReplyDelete