Thursday, September 17, 2009

The sun exposes all my demons

Currently on phone to Telstra trying to get my dad's International Roaming set up as he is en route to South Africa. He wasn't going to go but the minute he mentioned it at work, they bundled him off and got everything organised. The good thing about working for Qantas is that, in a situation like this, you really can't be in a better position, it's an immediate sponsored boarding pass. I am actually quite glad my grandparents were visiting family in Hermanus at the time, at least the Western Cape health service instills a little more faith than Ermelo, the hell hole they actually live in. Here you can see it's in the middle of bloody nowhere.

Anywho, I'm really itching to go shopping. I should finish my re-write so I can start the exegsis of DOOM and really it is the spending of cash I don't actually have. But seriously, with all these vouchers I've been accumulating I could get those Levis I've been eyeing for $70. Bargain! Plus I really want another pair of heels.

I think "I'm yours tonight" has to be one of the most sickeningly sweet songs The Academy Is have ever done -
Even in your dreams, I’ll pull the stars down from the heavens to fill your empty skies.
I’m yours tonight.
All together now, d'aaaawwww.

Music: I'm yours tonight - The Academy Is
Mood: Hungry
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment