Saturday, September 12, 2009

All hope abandon ye who enter here

I've signed up to Tumblr to see if I can get a better feel of wtf that's all about. It gives me a lot of flexibility in terms of posting things that catch my eye as opposed to saving it and having it languish on my laptop for the rest of eternity. So yes, I'll probably be using it for such purposes.

The rugby's on and I'm not watching as I just have too much work to do. I can't say I'm too impressed by this development.

Today's been so unproductive I want to shoot myself. Sigh. Also had the worst headache all day. Brief spat with parental unit as I feel utterly at sea here. I'm too over everything to be eloquent about it.

Life goes on.

Music: Naveskin Banks - The Gaslight Anthem
Mood: Tired
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment