Thursday, August 20, 2009

Plan of action

I have decided I need structure. So, after work I will:
- Check we have what I need to make pancakes
- Purchase said ingredients if necessary
- Purchase more flu meds
- Take Oreo for a walk
- Give Oreo a bath
- Write final 1,500 words of narrative
- Make pancakes
- Write non-linear posts equating 5000 words for inbetween narrative.
- Berate self for crappy writing
- Send piece to friends
- Sleep

Sleep is only viable when all of this is done. Friday after work I will then check responses and email it to my supervisor. I will then start writing up key points for my exegesis. The evening will be dedicated to gaping at Tyson Ritter. After work on Saturday, there shall be more general research. Sunday, if we aren't moving, I shall head to the state library for some serious research. I'm seriously contemplating taking next week off work, just to catch up on some of this stuff as well as the whole moving debacle. Ugh.

I've really reached the point where I'm extremely tightly wound and ready to go off the rails. Must do work. Must be productive. Must not flunk out of Honours and waste year of life.

Deep breaths.

Edit 2.07: Oreo's been walked and washed. The sun's out so I no longer feel like pancakes, instead making Penne al Pollo with a tomato and garlic sauce and lots of mozzarella. Now, to the writing!
--
From Jasper, with love.
[[Power and speed and death rolled into one]]

No comments:

Post a Comment