Monday, August 10, 2009

Don't throw it all away

I'm freezing my ass off. I'm hoping the new house has carpets in the rooms cause this tile business is beyond stupid *shivers* I'm currently wondering whether I should go to a doctor since my muscles are aching like they're on fire and I haven't done anything, so it can't be normal activity related muscle pain. My shins, in particular, are hurting like all hell, but I suspect that may be in some way related to the ballet flats I wear to work. They're supposed to be bad for your feet, so hey, makes sense.

Danny's band is in the charts. How random is that?

What else, what else....work today was a nightmare. So many people, I was contemplating the validity of shooting some of them to put them out of their misery. Sigh. I've been cooking a lot lately, made dinner three times last week. Tonight I made chicken parmigiana with roast potatoes, vegetables, and garden salad. Apparantly there's a beautiful kitches in the new place, so I may even start cooking properly. It's quite a relaxing activity in some weird way.

Tonight's agenda includes hot chocolate and good news week, followed by manic typing in vague hope of finishing first draft. Tomorrow's revolves around some more work, manic typing, and Avenue Q.

Should probably do some more packing as well - so far I've managed 11 boxes and they consist of my books and cds. I am a firm believer of "no such thing as too many books" but all this moving thing is testing my faith.

Music: It's not over yet - Klaxons
Mood: Cold
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope your new place has carpets too! If only so we can cook and keep the warmth within!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Then we can have a cooking and Torchwood housewarming in comfort ;)

    ReplyDelete