Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Forever to search for the flame

Ugh. Pain. Fairly sure I've strained a muscle today, I can barely move my leg. I also have a ginormous bruise on my collarbone from where my bag cut into my shoulder. See, I was hanging with Lizzie today and we were originally going to the movies so I thought it would be fine to take my laptop along, but instead we ended up wandering around the city for hours. Lugging it along wasn't a complete waste though, I did get some work done at the State Library this morning and will hopefully get even more done tomorrow. Anyway, did some shopping despite my better judgement, tried on a dress that was about ten sizes smaller than the tag said it was, and got Lizzie a going away present of sorts. Overall, not bad. Exhausted now though.

In other news, this house business is driving me up the wall. So over it, just want to live in a cardboard box. So much paperwork and red tape and just annoying things that I can't be bothered even contemplating. I think I'll just sit in the corner and ignore everything.

Last night, the girls and I went to see Avenue Q. Epic. Glee. I think it's safe to say we had a great time. It was especially hilarious since we had conversations very similar to the content while having dinner before the show...you know, things like the extreme uselessness of BA's in English/Writing and everyone being a bit racist. Of course it has just given us more random things to say at inappropriate times. Roze and I have already messaged each other about bad news bears and 'If you were gay' lyrics. Good times.

I also have to mention that lovely Abbi adopted a word for me! FLAIL. Haha, WIN. You rock dude!

Law and Order: UK premieres tonight (I've already had to field a few "Hey, it's Martha!" comments.) I shall be watching for the sheer novelty of it, see if it's any good. I'm quite sick of Law & Order to be honest, my dad is a total junkie and easily watches an episode a day. There's only so much *gavel sound* I can take.

Music: Daniel - Bat For Lashes
Mood: Sore
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment