Wednesday, January 27, 2010

These aren't the droids you're looking for

This is the first night I've been home in four days. I have in fact been out virtually every day for the last two to three weeks. That has to be a new record for me. This socialness is a rather strange development but today I only left the house to get my hair done, and even then it was in a bit of a slothful haze. After all, it's not as if sitting in a salon for two hours is particularly taxing.

It has been fun though, all the socialness. Like I've mentioned before, I've seen a whole lot of M and R, which has just been fantastic. Although we continue to suck at actually watching the movies we intend to watch - marathons of television shows we manage to do without any drama, but movie marathons tend to go a bit awry unless we have a definite presence to direct us (aka Mon) so we managed about twenty minutes of Star Wars before we veered off into uncharted territories and watched Robin Hood: Men In Tights instead. We also watched Burn After Reading which is just completely underwhelming and bizarre. There was fine company however and rather delicious cake - all hail R, our new baker.

Meanwhile, I had the strangest dream last night and though I cannot remember the fine points, I seem to recall Starbucks, reuniting lost siblings, conspiracy and communion. Oh, and someone taping a large majority of this and pushing someone along on a gurney down the street in the middle of the night. Wtf brain, it sounds like an episode of Castle or something.


Now I better see if I can survive another chapter of Great Expectations, I have been neglecting Pip in favour of Sherlock Holmes.

Randomness of the day from here:

Facebook Trooper

Music: Damn girl - The All American Rejects
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment