Sunday, March 7, 2010

Burn it down until the embers smoke on the ground

Yes, you're mad, bonkers, off your head. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are.

I'll do a proper blog tomorrow, I'm suddenly very tired. I did have a lovely day with Lizzie today though, and I enjoyed Alice in Wonderland. The detail in it is just amazing. On that note...

> Day 2: Your favourite film

I don't know what my favourite film is, it seems to vary between a set selection. Going on the sheer number of times I've watched a film, then it has to be Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. You know what, I'm fine with that.

Me, I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to look out for because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid.

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is...is freedom.

Music: Your heart is an empty room - Death Cab For Cutie
Mood: Quixotic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment