Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

On a Sunday morning the whole crowd assembled,
I've done some things that I'm not too proud of...
I've never left you, a deaf ear for longing.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around.

My study is a mess, I really need to sort it out. There is just paper everywhere. I swear a tree died in the editing on this uni work. Speaking of, I'm going to try and get it bound first thing in the morning, perhaps I can drop it off at uni and get it over and done with. I can't get in next week and I'm not sure when I'll have time. Sigh.

Got to hang out with Lizzie who returned from her world travels last week. We had lunch at Pancakes and an amble about the city as well as the obligatory Starbucks. It was a good way to spend an otherwise dreary afternoon. A lot of crazies were out again, which makes for good people watching. Case in point, bride and groom showing up at Pancakes. Right then. I also had far too much fun making up the conversation three bike messengers were having as they congregated near our Starbucks table. Slackers! She got me some great gifts too, so definite win there. Yay, giftsies. Yes, I am eight inside.

Meanwhile, can't stop yawning. Bah. Struggling along with NaNo, stupid set-ups. Grumps.

Music: All these things I have done - The Killers
Mood: Rushed
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment