Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear

A trip to the Forbidden Planet site is in order. I'm thinking of getting the rest of the TW figures to keep Jack company. For one, I don't trust him here with Captain Sparrow, I shudder to think what they get up to while I'm not here. There are so many things wrong with that sentence, I'm not even going to go there.

My meeting today went very well. I knew Mandy would get me, I could tell from the minute she was like whatever at Martin. She's totally subjective like me and I think it's going to be useful to have her input in my writing. I've decided to do honours my way, as a big fuck you to the establishment. If they didn't want it done like this they never should have approved my proposal. This is a failure on their part, I'm going to make the most of it in the best way possible for me. Rock and roll. Damn the man.

Bought two books of poetry today as well as the James Bond Quantum of Solace short stories. One of the IT guys went to the Star Trek world premiere last night so there was some fanboying (it just doesn't work as well as fangirling, whatevs) going on. I haven't watched a lot of Star Trek and I can't say I'm a particularly big fan, but I have to admit the movie looks good. Even if it has Sylar in it who I have a bias against thanks to Heroes wasting my damn time. His review of it was promising at any rate.

Tomorrow after class I'm hanging with the girls, not sure what we're doing, but it's sure to be entertaining. I am voting in favour of drinking and perhaps a movie.

Just realised Abs will practically be on her way here this time tomorrow. Eeeee. I should be doing stuff to prepare! Clearly epic failure as host is imminent *plies with lindt easter eggs and diet coke*

Stop calling me Warren! My name isn't fucking Warren!
His name isn't Warren!
His name isn't Warren.
His name isn't Warren.
I thought his name was Warren?

Music: Shut me up - MSI
Mood: Peaceful
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete