Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm not trying to cause a big sensation

The Boat that Rocked rocks. It's as simple as that. It's hilarious and just such fun. Also, Tom Sturridge is adorable. In fact, I have to quote Ab's review of it directly here :

If you love rock music or at least, like me, grew up with parents who blasted The Stones, The Beach Boys and The Who out of their stereos, it’s a must-see. Even if only to ogle the adorable Carl (Tom Sturridge) or silently mysterious Jim Morrison-a-like DJ Mark (Tom Wisdom). How about it then? Hell yes!

Hee! How about it, indeed.

Roze forgot about our outing leaving me to wait in Borders for Em to show. I was reading sci-fi and grinning like a fool at stupid things (eg "I spent a lot of time organising the archives. A. Lot. Of. Time."), it was quite nice really. We grabbed some take-away to smuggle into the movie with us and then just chillaxed. A good way to wind down overall. Especially after class which was verging on a nightmare - I had such trouble trying to keep my eyes open for some reason, eventually I had to resort to pinching myself.

Now tomorrow, I need to tidy up and get some uni work done. Saturday morning I'm picking up my darling 'adopted' big sister, who is enroute as I type. Glee!

Music: My Generation - The Who
Mood: Happy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment