Saturday, April 11, 2009

I think I’ll move somewhere inviting

I am happy to report that Abs has survived the epic flight of doom, and has arrived in one piece. Woohoo. The fangirling has already commenced, as it should.

Currently I'm trying to decide whether I should do some uni work or have a shower. Shower seems far more relaxing, but then, the uni work must be done at some point. Bah. Stupid uni.

I don't know why I'm blogging, I have nothing to say.

Kinda sleepy come to think of it, for some reason sleep eluded me again last night. Should be used to it by now, but hey, what can you do.

Weather is being bizarre. Looks like rain's rolling in. Why does it always rain when I go to the Roundhouse? It's some sort of mystical occurance or something.

Are red jeans and cowboy boots a workable outfit or too weird? I dunno *strokes beard*

Photobucket

Phantom of the Opera is on and I just realised that the conductor is the same dude who plays Bilis Manger, aka best cast creepy old (lizardesque) man ever. I thought he looked familiar.

Music: You won't hear this - Envy on the Coast
Mood: Thirsty
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment