Thursday, April 2, 2009

What did you possibly expect under this condition

As things go, today was overall quite a good day. I didn't do all my readings but I felt like I actually got the general gist of it. I didn't feel awkward or stupid in class. The girls told me they really missed me and "needed me" on Tuesday and that surprised me, what with my general feeling of just being comic relief and/or invisible. The girl at the newsagency recognised me as I went to her high school, even though she would only have been in Year 8 when I finished. Again that surprised me due to my general sense of being invisible. Oh, and overall, the theory we discussed in class was way better than theraphy. At the core of it, it just made so much sense. It was a lightbulb moment and I actually felt glad that I hadn't paid a psychiatrist to tell me this stuff.

What else has happaned? Hm. Oh, my meeting with Mandy didn't come through yesterday cause...well, she wasn't there. I'm definitely seeing her next week though. She is eligible though, so that's something at least.

Right now I'm going to watch Utopia/Sound of Drums. Tomorrow after work, I shall type up the outline for my Proust essay as well as start writing up my other assignment. It is mum's birthday so I shall have to go to dinner with my parents. Saturday I'm working again, somewhere squash in some academics, and it's study night again. Sunday I'm hanging with Lizzie.

Lots to do. Aaaaaand only eight days until Abbi arrives!

Music: Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Eight days, eight days, eight days! *Does happy dance*

    It is only you who thinks you are invisible, my dear...

    ReplyDelete