Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Waaah

Shopping in Newtown yesterday with Lizzie. Well, perhaps shopping is the wrong word since I just stroked things - still haven't received my $900 from the government so still broke. Epic fail government. Anyway, wanted to show Abbi the likes of Newtown and that we did. Even though a lot of the shops appear to be closed on Mondays *shakes head* See, every day you learn something new. We wandered around for a bit before heading back to Town Hall for lunch and such. Mostly just to stop by The Cupcake Bakery again and pick up a dozen of the tasty little things. They just look so nice. I almost don't want to eat them...almost.

Sadly, I have to do uni work today if I don't want to give myself a nervous breakdown and/or flunk out of uni. I've got coffee, internet, Green Day, and a whole stack of paper that's waiting to be read. I really have no clue what I'm doing, but hey, that's hardly a new thing.

Tonight, pub tour.

Rock and/or Roll.

Sidenote from somewhere:
If a tree tweets in the forest and no one is there to hear it, will anybody respond @tree? Unlikely.

Music: Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
Mood: Right, let's work.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment