Saturday, November 1, 2008

Together we can upgrade the universe!

Ah Halloween. Best holiday of the year - not because we enjoy copying a tacky American tradition as the media keeps implying, but because you can act like an idiot in public and actually get away with it for a change. In other words, let your fandom run wild and free! However, the weather took the 'Hell' theme a bit too far this year and tried to fry us all alive. So, seeing as we didn't want to spontaneously burst into flame, there went the coat idea. We went out in ties instead *nods* I spent the night having 'character' schizophrenia, unsure of who I was, the Master? Why not. I'm weird. We're weird.

People made even less than an effort than usual this year. Must be the heat.

We made the most of it tho, as always. Lots of blurry photos, random quotage and hysterical laughter ensued. The night also featured concealed weapons, Annoying wait staff, and nearly being run over by the police. It's all good here. We went to Pancakes and were going to see a movie in Gold Class but they were all sold out, and today we didn't fare much better. Instead we settled on watching Torchwood and Star Wars - you'll be malfunctioning within a day, you near-sighted scrap pile! Ah glee.

Didn't sleep much. Sort of jumping between being exhausted and being wide awake now. Usually how these things work, I guess. I would make myself some coffee but I am convinced there is something wrong with the coffee we have even if no one else can taste it - it's just off. It's driving me nuts, cause as we all know, I really love my coffee. Perhaps I should invest in a proper coffee machine. I suspect maybe it's the water...because I made filter coffee earlier and that still tasted a bit weird. If it doesn't watch out I'm going to have to dust off our dodgy espresso machine...

Unsurprisingly, I haven't done any uni work, and two assignments are due Monday. The very picture of studious responsibility, that's me!

Music: Who wants to live forever - Queen
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment