Saturday, November 8, 2008

Burning in a marvelous light

Two hours I spent outside her office yesterday...and she didn't show. I had an amusing time being accosted by my various tutors over the years offering me food and such, while also watching the INSANE amounts of traffic as students ran around trying to hand in their assignments and not knowing where they're going. Their A3 envelopes were a dead give-away. Still that's my Friday wasted, I sent her an email and hopefully she'll be there Monday cause I really, really just want to get this all finished off.

I spent the afternoon writing up Christmas cards cause if I don't do it, it won't get done before we go away. I am the responsible one in this family. Sigh.

What else have I done today? Went grocery shopping. Scored a bargain on a huge pack of craft paper cause the girl charged me twice for a notebook I bought instead of scanning the paper...I only realised when I got home and noticed mum's receipt was remarkably more than mine. Hmmm. I slept late and that made me lazy for most of the day, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I have little to say.

Oh yeah, obviously I didn't work today - the doctor decided it was a waste to open cause no one was booked in. Schwing. Only have to work again Tuesday morning, woohoo!

Tomorrow I am hanging out with Lizzie. Always an awesome propsect...

Music: Going down in style - Oh, hush!
Mood: Content
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment