Thursday, November 6, 2008

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

Soooo, I'm an unofficial uni graduate now. I have to wait until April for the whole graduation ceremony, black robe, fall down the stairs, thing...but I know I've passed everything and so, it is done. Now to be stuck in limbo for a while.

Still, I have to go in to uni today to get my honours application signed by my "potential supervisor" who is not the guy I wanted, but rather the exorcist. Ah I'm mean, but really, I was honestly excited on Monday at the thought of never having to see her again and now look, she's the one I was recommened to ask for supervision and she accepted. Life's funny that way, isn't it? Maybe she's not such a psycho demon bitch as her reputation suggests, after all she did just ignore my existence in Novel Writing...and that's exactly the way I like it. Plus I don't think I need much supervision.

The last class was so anticlimatic, we just sat around and workshopped. As boring as ever. Ally and I didn't want to leave early cause, well, last class! I don't think it'll really sink in until next year...and even then it won't matter to me if I get in to Honours. Ah well, a bunch of people requested I add them on facebook. Good old facebook *rolls eyes*

After work, I totally crashed out last night. I picked up chinese take out on the way home and had dinner with mum while watching Torchwood, then pretty much just went catatonic. It was gooood.

Everyone's been asking what I'm doing to celebrate the end of uni...the same thing we do every night, try to take over the world! I'm the most boring 20 year old...well only for 21 more days, then I'll be the most boring 21 year old! It's all a matter of perspective.

Music: Holiday - Green Day
Mood: Pensive (superficially, but still)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I know you're a little apathetic but I'm proud of you! Congratulations! XXX

    ReplyDelete