Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spinning on that dizzy edge

God, I am so lazy. Have the makings of a headache but this is what comes from sleeping all morning and spending the rest of the time on the couch watching dvds. It was good though. Lizzie and I are fast becoming experts at this.

Got home after shopping with Em and Roze yesterday post work to find this waiting for me

Photobucket
My parents got me a DSLR camera. It was completely unexpected, I just gaped at it. It's the Canon EOS 1000D. I've just taken a few random shots so far, and it's so quick and clear and fantastic. Now I just need to figure out what all the buttons do. But yes, totally unexpected - am spoiled brat. Although my father is already trying to reappropriate it for himself. No surprises there then.

Music: Just like heaven - The Cure
Mood: Exanimate
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean our ventures around London are going to be a fully Japanese experience? I cannot wait!!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it does. Am snapping everthing that stands still long enough, be warned :P

    ReplyDelete