Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dead right I sold out!

I am such a closeted theatre geek.

She was sinking fast, I threw a rope
Now I have suits and she has hope
It seemed an elegant solution
One day this must end, it isn't real
Still I'll enjoy a hearty meal
Before tomorrrow's execution


I was listening to Phantom of the Opera songs on this compilation cd we have and that – Sunset Boulevard – started playing. Major childhood flashback. Major.

Productivity still hovers near the zero mark. To be fair, I only just got my laptop to switch on at 5, so it wasn’t as if I could work. Instead read and ate far too many lollies.

Am not impressed at the funny taste of this chocolate. Add that to the weird tasting coffee and I am fast running out of joys in life.

Music: Sunset Boulevard - Michael Ball
Mood: Working
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment