Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Much incoherent muttering

*squints feebly at screen*
I just woke up and I really didn't want to. Am hoping to quickly finish up my assignment for tomorrow and the damn honours proposal so I can crawl into bed. Only got to bed at 3 this morning...because I am an idiot.

Today was my last screenwriting class, HUZZAH. Not that I have anything against the class, I mean George is super nice and all, but I'm so over the whole screenwriting process in general. Not my thing. He brought in tons of wine and food and such, but you know, ten in the morning and operating on 4 hours sleep, all I wanted to do was nurse my triple shot Venti latte...and oh my god, I bought a chocolate chip muffin and they warmed it up for me so it was all gooey on the inside - PERFECTION. If there is anything better in the morning, I am yet to find it. Well done Starbucks, well done *pats* Anyway, I spent class lamenting the lack of appreciation for 'The Crow' exhibited by my class and flailing at a girl I discovered was into Doctor Who. It took some convincing on my part before she would believe me that Tennant had quit, but when she eventually did, she was not impressed. I am the bringer of doooooom.

After that, I met Lizzie at the movies and we went to see a Gold Class session of RocknRolla. It's the new Guy Ritchie in that typical gangster style of his, and it is brilliant. I absolutely adore it. I wasn't too sure what to expect, but it defintely delivered. Gerard Butler (and his character) is completely fantastic. It helps that neither Vinnie Jones or Jason Statham is in it, so I can differentiate it from 'Snatch' and 'Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels'. I don't know what it is about these movies that appeal to me, but there's defintely something. And really, it was gooooood. The Innuendo Squad approves. I'd definitely watch it again. Also, kick ass soundtrack. That never hurts.

Photobucket

Of course, everyone is currently obsessed with the US election, and being "a witness to history". I am too brain dead to make any sort of intelligent contribution to this topic, and all I can say is that it's going to be exciting to see how things pan out now. Change is so fantastic.

So tomorrow, I have my last undergraduate class. It's over. It's done. I will have a degree to my name. An actual qualification. I am not quite sure where the last three years went, I still don't feel like I've done anything. Ah well. Will think about it when I'm not falling asleep on the keyboard.

Music: Capital G - Nine Inch Nails
Mood: Dead
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment