Monday, November 3, 2008

Forty nine percent of the Hub's down, we left Ianto in tears

My laptop sceen is doing its best strobe light impersonation. I refuse to give up on it though and am hoping it flashes itself out and goes back to normal, rather than its usual fade-to-black behaviour.

Grumble.

Today I found out Mohawk Boy has a girlfriend. And yes, she is blonde. Does she appreciate your view on Christopher Walken, hmmm? Does she have Operation Ivy logos sketched in her notebook? Does she watch the way you pull at your collar and think it's cute? Does she try to change you? Epic. Sigh. There goes another one...that's the problem isn't it, at this age, everyone's already pretty much paired up. It doesn't bother me, until I take interest in one...

Today I have consumed one Triple Shot Venti Latte and two Red Bulls, and only that. How nutritious. Unsurprisingly, I was doing that talking without thinking thing by the end of class. Ally and I were the only people to submit our assignments, but hey, at least now it's done. Besides, if I didn't do it last night, I would still have left it till Sunday night. So really, I shouldn't feel too idiotic after only starting it at 12.30 this morning and only getting to bed at 2, right? Right.

I hate the start of November at work, we have to change all the fees and everything has to be added into the system, redone and printed out again. I had to go through all the patient files adding the new codes. Have next Monday off though, unexpected long weeked! Oh wait, no, I have to work Saturday...

Ugh too tired to focus. My brain is thinking at about the speed of a snail. Someone told me today snails can sleep for three years! How nice would that be. I had an idea on the train for one of those abstract posts I sometimes do, with the random lines and itnrospection, but I didn't write it down and now it's gone beyond recall.

Ah well. Guess other things should be done.

Must...
Write...
Honours...
Proposal...

And for the record, if one more fly gets in my face, I'm going to go the way of The Shining!

Music: The way you make me feel - Michael Jackson
Mood: Exhausted
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't care if he has a girlfriend... he still TOTALLY fancies you. And never mind the pairing up, there will be a grand scale round of break-ups at about age 22... then everyone will be single till they're about 25. That is when you must pounce... or end up like me...

    ReplyDelete