Sunday, May 23, 2010

When I gain those ruby slippers, my power will be the greatest in Oz!

Ladies and gentlemen, I....have a shoe problem. Over the last two weekends, I have bought a grand total of six pairs of shoes. Would you like to see them? No? Oh well, too bad, here are some of them anyway:

- Black matte flats with a weave thing happening on the front
Photobucket
- Black flats with silver and half-snake-skin-esque trim
- London Rebel 'Della' black kitten heels of the open sandal-type variety
- RMK 'Renta' purple suede stilettoes
Photobucket
- Court Couture 'Ballari' grey ankle boots
Photobucket
- Court Couture Cady brown suede boots
Photobucket

The flats and sandals are justifiable as practical work shoes, the others not so much. Especially since I already have three pairs of boots...four if you count my cowboy boots...wait no, five, including the faux-wellingtons. It was only with tactical persuasion on my mum's part that I didn't buy these Tony Bianco's either. They looked so nice on *wistful sigh*

Thing is, on top of the fact that I have a converse addiction (I have nine pairs), I have nowhere to put any of it. I've had to keep all my new purchases in their boxes and stack them so they'd fit in my closet. It's a organisational mess. I'm going to have to get some of those clear shoe boxes.

I never had a shoe problem before (well, except for the converse) - I blame those super comfy ankle boots I bought last year. All you need is one pair of comfy heels to convince you they're not all symbols of pain and suffering. I'm buying shoes first, and outfits second. It's highly impractical, but I just can't seem to help myself! Like I needed another obsession *shakes head*

Anyway, I still have two essays to write this evening. Wish me luck!

Music: That ridiculous Usher song that gets stuck in my head
Mood: Thirsty
Photobucket

1 comment: