Saturday, June 4, 2011

In their plastic little cover

Obligatory procrastination post while struggling through uni work. Here are a few actors I'm appreciating at the moment...

James McAvoy

Micheal Fassbender

No, I haven’t seen X-Men: First Class yet but asdfghjkl; can’t wait.
Yet again lifted from Tumblr, natural habitat of GIFs.

Matthew Goode

Kit Harrington
This boy is so emo.
The latter because I’m watching Game of Thrones. It’s sort of unfortunate that my brain constantly yells ‘BOROMIR!’ whenever Sean Bean appears. What? It’s all rugged and mythical! I’ve been conditioned  – I can’t help it. 

Speaking of Game of Thrones, I’ve spent an inordinate amount of time staring at this guy with my head half-titled to the side -

Other than the fact that the character is a deplorable Grade A jerk, he just looked so familiar. IMDB soon revealed why -
"Have you enjoyed it, Doctor? Being human? Has it taught you wonderful things? 
Has it made you better? Richer? Wiser? Then let's see you answer this: 
Which one of them do you want us to kill? Maid, or matron? 
Your friend, or your lover? Your choice!"

Nfgh, I loved that two-parter. I can’t believe it's the same guy! I remember he was all jittery, asking Tennant for advice. Oh, how funny life is. He was also Will Scarlet in Robin Hood, but I never got into that show.

I fear I will always find him creepy. Actually, while I was looking for a decent pic of Jeremy Baines/Son of Mine,  I came across a blog speculating on the Doctor’s property ownership here. I thought it was quite funny. 

In other news, if I don’t watch more Supernatural soon, I’m going to combust. I need those silly Winchesters. And a helping of Castiel certainly wouldn’t hurt. And yes, I am pouting.
Gah, you boys! Why are you so awesome?? What have you done to meeeee...
Music: Blood Bank - Bon Iver

2 comments:

  1. There is a definite theme running through these choices...

    That guy looks like a middle-aged Legolas lol...

    Speaking of, was looking through Legolas photos to link and found this instead: http://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/aragorn_legolas.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, Aragorn looks less than keen :P

    If the theme is dark haired, blue eyed and broadly speaking British, then yes, I suppose there is a theme. I do think they're great actors though. With the exception of Kit cause he's been in practically nothing and is on this list mainly because he reminds me of a lost puppy.

    ReplyDelete