Friday, June 3, 2011

All shall love me and despair

Apparently, I am a 'Cool Nerd Queen.'

NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Nerd Queen.  Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and talk to others on the nerd forum!


Please. Tell me something I didn't know. (Although I feel a bit dishonest, having 79% for science/math. I know a lot of sciency/mathy things, but I can't actually apply any of it convincingly...or at all. Ah well.)

In other news, tried to get dad to watch Lord of the Rings today - we made it to the part where the Nazgul chase Frodo to Buckleberry Ferry before he walked off. It's too scary for him. Bless. Nice to know that if Ringwraiths ever knock on our door in the night, it'll be up to me to protect everyone. Good enough reason to procure a sword?

Don't look at me like that. Nerd Queen, remember? Fear my wrath!

...why won't you fear my wrath?


Music: Game of Thrones

No comments:

Post a Comment