Thursday, June 10, 2010

Manic Arm Flail

I've got a ton of work to do but as is my usual Thursday standard, I don't particularly feel like it. I am, as per usual, in a relatively good mood though, mostly because my Wednesday Advance Narrative Writing class is just so fabulous. Was fabulous, I should say. Semester is officially over. Wooooo! Still have essay to do for Critical Writing but...woooo! A few of us were talking after class last night, and we're going to set up a writer's group - seeing as everyone gets on well and gives great advice, it makes sense to keep going.

I have so much random things to blog about, so much. I'll definitely get to it tonight, right after I finish the dread presentation. Yes, it's still half written, terrible I know. I'm ever so slightly freaking out about it. And it's Thursday already, holy crap. Does my head in. I'm flying out Saturday night, and I'm seeing R and Em tomorrow night (for the first time in aaaages), so tonight is pretty much the night for getting things done.

This deserves manic arm flailing, right? Right

Music: Buddy Holly - Biffy Clyro
Mood: Stressed
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment