Monday, June 28, 2010

Just a shimmy and a shake

Things that have happened since last blog:

> Hung out with Lizzie, acquired stationary.
> Caught up with Em and R, definite plus.
> Struggled to get out of bed
> Realised it will be -1 tomorrow morning and contemplated setting self on fire. Also, outdoor wedding on Saturday and the max temp is 11. Outdoor wedding. In the winter. I mean, really.
> Received car insurance which is significantly less than I anticipated. That's one good thing about getting older at least!
> Plodded along magnificently at work, still have 8 advertorials to write and another 17 to still come in. Woe.
> Doing said advertorials now, snuggled up in bed and feeling less than impressed

My cousin just bought a house with her fiancee. This is a pic of it:

Photobucket

My eyes immediately went to the safety bars and I just had one thought - man, I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

Such is life. Yadda yadda yadda. Back to work.

Music: On top - The Killers
Mood: Tiiiired
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment