Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You could hope for substance

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while...well Saturday, but that's a while for me. Mostly this is because I haven't done much. Writing and pulling out my hair. I finished everything I had to do yesterday morning though, so I'm taking the rest of the week off before returning to the wonderful world of Amped...and possibly my nano novel.

In other news, I apparently went on a date last night. I didn't even think of it, but it seems that when a boy who is not already your friend asks you for drinks with just the two of you and pays this counts. Who knew? Just call me Captain Oblivious and hand me my cape. It was meant to be a couple of hours, he had a gig to go to, instead it ended up being like seven hours and he blew off his gig. I have never spent that much time with someone I'd just met briefly once before (especially when that first meeting was at a gig which isn't really the best talking environment.) But aaaanyway. I had a good night.

I don't feel that great today though. Too much vodka, far too much vodka. But at least I don't have a headache. That's something. Currently feeling rather peckish...good sign!

Meanwhile, this makes me so happy. I want to see it, so very much. I'm such a Shakespeare fangirl...and a Tennant fangirl, hey can't go wrong, can you?




Music: While you wait for the others - Grizzly Bear
Mood: Hungry
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is why I am glad to be your big sister (in everything but birth and location)... I am the lovelife enabler :P

    ReplyDelete