Wednesday, December 23, 2009

These words get overused

I love this song

No, I'm not ready for a big bad step in their direction.
No, I'm not ready for downtown trash, avoid collection.
Four blocks, run and hide, don't walk alone at night.
Cityscape, city change before they die.
Four blocks, I should mention in a song if I want to get along with change,
Who doesn't wanna change this?


Feel a bit lost now that I don't really have anything that *has* to be done. So I'm constructing my own list of things I would like to do before going back to uni:

- Apply for internships
- Make significant progress on Amped
- Finish TV essay I started earlier this year
- Edit/expand NaNo novel
- Start another novel
- Just write more in general
- Read, read, read, read, read

Oh and catch up on all the lovely shows I've neglected the past year. Somewhere in there. Two months don't seem that long, if you consider all the things you wish you had time to do.

Music: Hell - Tegan and Sara
Mood: Weird
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment