Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hope you all have a lovely festivus.

Merry Christmas
Original here

Late but all the same, here's my five favourite 'alternative' takes on Christmas songs at the moment:
> Last Christmas - Florence + The Machine
> Frosty the Snowman - Fiona Apple
> Christmas (Baby please come home) - Death Cab For Cutie
> Winter wonderland - Hellogoodbye
> Happy Christmas - Street Drum Corps feat Bert McCracken

I've also thrown in:
> The lights and buzz - Jack's Mannequin
> December is for cynics - The Matches
> Santa can you hear me? - The Plain White T's (if only for the line "Santa this is no time for a nap, I want a new sweater from the Gap." Hahaha)

And even though it is terrible, I love it so:

> The 12 days of Christmas - Taking Back Sunday
> All I want for Christmas is you - My Chemical Romance

Music: Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
Mood: Calm
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment